Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whats up?

Well I haven't blogged for a while... and I just found a nice little Blogger Widget that allows me to post from Dashboard.

So what exciting has happened lately? Well not much, actually. The semester went slowly at the start but the last few weeks have really shot by.

In OOP the SwinTrek assignment appears to have causes some students issues, but those who really put in the effort are now showing the benefits. I definately think the assignment has proven itself in terms of learning outcomes.

Advanced .NET is crusing along. The students are now starting to push themselves. Maybe I need to make the assignments due a bi earlier.

Well thats enough for now. If your studying one of my subjects please let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm studying adv.net in your class this semester. I felt the assignments (hurdle & 1st one) you given were not actually difficult to do as I thought, I was feeling abit scared at the beginning of the semester though. And, I would really like to say, the way you teaching this challenging subject is inspiring me a lots in terms of a different programming level that I haven't learned before. I heard a lots of people saying adv.net subject is not easy to pass and difficult. But I still go for your subject last semester of my degree. It's because I always think being in information technology field no matter we are learning in university, working in a firm or just for our own interests. We always have to face new challenges. More importantly, we are always asked and expected to have good skills to be smart to tackle all of these. This really makes me like learning technologies more than business.

And of course, you class is really fun, not boring and exciting. At least I really feel enjoyable at your classes so much than other subjects (some of them are really really so tedious). Software engineering or programming shouldn't be tedious because technologes will never stop changing and that's why it make people feel excite.