Friday, October 26, 2007

Meow...

Ok installing Leopard was a little more complicated that I thought! 

The main problem related to a lack of resources...

Yes, thats right, we were nearly out of diesel and with the current diesel shortage finding some so we could get home was an issue :)

Ok, now seriously. Install = insert DVD, double click (install icon), enter username/password, click, click, click, wait, wait, click, done. It ... well ... just worked.

Total time almost 2hrs. Validating the DVD took 1hr, install took 1hr.

I did need to login with my admin account to finish the registration. Most apps are working, though I found that Menu Shades doesn't... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you show us this new tiger during the last session of adv.net class. I would really love to see what 300+ features are inside the system :P.