Thursday, February 17, 2005

Tips and Tricks

Over the last week I have been reading a number of articles on .NET development, and was thinking on what I should do with the information I had read. What I wanted was to keep track of what I had learnt. My ideas were: 1: Write a Review of each article, 2: Add an entry to my blog.

I decided not to do 1 as I didn't want to do a full review of each article, I just wanted some notes to help me remember it and a link to refer back to it. I decided against 2 as well, as I don't really want to sort through both my blog entries to find information on that one article you want.

In the end I decided to create a new blog just for these tips and tricks. My plan is to use this as a repository for links to articles that I find useful, and a record of what was useful from the article.

If you are intereted the link is http://www.thoughtlabs.net/andrew/tipsandtricks

No comments: