Monday, February 05, 2007

Interested in some part time PHP

With Uni about to go back, I have been asked if I know anyone who would be interested in a part time Job at Swinburne working on their web content using PHP... Are you interested?

Who are they looking for? A Swinburne student who is interested in programming, and in learning PHP and working with MySQL.
Do you need to already know PHP? No... as long as you are a capable programmer that should be fine.
How about MySQL? You need to know SQL...
How much time/money? One or two days a week in 2007 at $21 an hour
Who do I contact? Please contact me initially. I can then put you in touch with the person in question. You will need to have an interview...
When? You need to get in contact with me ASAP... before the start of semester 1.

Let me know if you are interested.

No comments: